Vertically Challenged

Okay, this is a sincere post to say one thing: WHY ARE ALL THE GUYS MY TYPE THAT I FIND HOT SO MUCH SHORTER THAN ME!?!? I try not to be too superficial about appearances, but one of my only deal breakers is when a guy is shorter than me. I can deal with the same height, or even an inch under, but literally every hot guy I see is multiple inches shorter than me. It's not even like I'm super tall or anything. The average adult male height in the US is 5'10, and I am exactly that. So why is every hot guy 5'8 or under? It honestly doesn't even make sense. All the guys that are taller than me are not my type. It is quite frustrating.

Comments

  1. You should stop bothering about hight. If they all are shorter than stop complaining about it and go for them. I mean you are wasting time with complaining. Maybe there is someone perfect for you there but you don't see him because he is short. You never know. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

High School Baggage

Burned In The Back Of My Mind