The Case Of Misinterpretation

SORRY THAT ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE MY LAST POST! IM WORKING ON SEVERAL BUT THEY'RE TAKING TIME AND/OR NOT ABLE TO BE COMPLETED JUST YET

So remember in my last post how I went on about my lab partner? And his sexuality? And his staring?

Well... I think I may have jumped the gun... Whoops 😅 Because, while I still suspect that he might be gay, and while he was definitely staring at me all day the first week of class, I don't think he likes me. Like whatsoever. I guess I got a bit excited about the possibility and let my mind kind of run with it. Oh well, it might be for the best because I don't know how compatible we would have been anyway (and he was shorter than ideal 😜).

It's tough being gay and wanting a relationship. You want to date someone for their personality first, but thats kind of hard when you only know like two gay guys anyway 😐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vertically Challenged

High School Baggage

Burned In The Back Of My Mind