Pretty Boys

Hello interwebs! I am here today to address an important issue I have noticed in my 3ish weeks at college: There are a lot of hot guys. Like a lot. But, before you misinterpret my words, the many guys (and their overwhelming hotness) are not the issue. Definitely 100% not. The issue resides in the fact that it is next to impossible to determine if even a single of these mega-hot dudes swings my way.

I always used to think that I had a pretty decent gaydar. Only, gaydar doesn't work so well when you go to school with 60K other people. Now, unless it's really obvious, it's hard to be sure. I mean, was the cute guy in the elevator checking me out, or did he just like my shirt and spend a second too long wondering whether he can buy one like it at the campus bookstore? It's confusing as all hell. For some people, their heterosexuality is obvious (like in the case of my sister's best friend's amazingly H.O.T. boyfriend). Obviously he is straight (rather sadly too, because he's really the whole package--beauty, brains, great personality, and the same type of humor as my own).

But what about all the other hot guys on campus? I'm not really a one-night-stand kind of guy, but I am tempted to download Grindr simply to see if I can recognize some faces around campus (not that it would really help though... I hear most profile pics on Grindr are body-only shots?). Still, not being able to tell if its safe to flirt just a tiny bit is frustrating. Can we start a trend just for the gay community? Sort of like how The Plastics wear pink on Wednesdays? Maybe we can start a trend of wearing a bracelet in a specific color (not rainbow as to keep it discreet) on your left wrist or something? I don't know, maybe it will become easier as I adjust to college life, but college guys are so confusing.

Send help,
Closeted Gay Who Needs A New Gaydar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vertically Challenged

Denim Difficulty

High School Baggage